1. The FCA has published its Market Watch 75 report, including observations around current market sounding practices
2. The regulator is concerned about how, and what, information is revealed that could influence trading decision making
3. The report reminds firms of their disclosure obligations around market soundings, and what information regulators expect to access
4. A new investment fund has been established that aims to trade on the information researched by investigative journalists
5. While setting out it will trade only on ‘publicly available’ material, is this blurring the line of insider trading?
This Regulatory Wrap is brought to you by Global Relay’s Director of Regulatory Intelligence, Rob Mason.