- Message threading with context: Back-and-forth conversations are threaded so meaning doesn’t get lost. View conversations in a similar format to the original.
- Native voice transcription: Accurate automatic or on-demand transcription of all voice data using our Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology. Easily investigate voice communication for compliance or eDiscovery purposes.
- Profile and identity management: Automated directory synchronization is supported for unified identity and profile management. Single Sign-On is also supported.
- Supervision and eDiscovery: Apply policies with lexicon lists to monitor and flag incoming Zoom voice and electronic communication. Easily escalate reportable events with a complete audit trail of all actions.
- Global Relay or external archive support: Export complete data and metadata to cloud or on-premise archives.
- One integrated platform: Our proprietary solution is built for security, scalability and resilience. There are no dependencies on third-party technologies.
- Scalable: Our infrastructure holds petabytes of data for some of the largest financial institutions.
- Data integrity checks: Constant integrity checks in place with a fully resilient archive to ensure complete data set is being reviewed for reportable events.
- Explainable AI to reduce false positives: Auditable AI within intuitive platform to create customized AI models with transparent accuracy results.
- Best in class support: 24/7 support with a human on the other side of the phone, always.
- Chat data, voice and video recordings, meeting polls data.
- Metadata such as start/end time of meeting, duration, participant information, meeting universally unique identifier (UUID), topic, user’s join/left timestamp.
- Chat data between hosts, panelists and participants, audio/video content of webinar sessions.
- Metadata such as webinar UUID, participant summary, start/end time, duration, topic, and participant’s join/leave timestamp.
- Call recordings, voicemail, delegation details, transfers, short message transfer (SMS) and multimedia messaging service (MMS).
- Metadata such as caller details, listener details, call duration, SMS/MMS participant details and names of files shared.
Up to 1.4GB supported. Where a message body exceeds 1.4Gb, a link to the full message will be embedded in the archived message body.
- Click Get the Connector. Fill and Submit the form.
- A global Relay Customer Support specialist will reach out to authorize your archiving setup.
- You will receive an authorization email from Global Relay. Please click on Authorize Global Relay Archive for Zoom Solutions.