- Easy setup with the Global Relay app in Zoom Marketplace.
- Selective capture at the group level – for the accounts that matter most.
- Independent of cloud recording.
- Capture in-meeting chat and regular chat.
- Meeting recordings, chat messages, in-meeting polls, private and public in-meeting chats.
- Webinar audio/video recordings, chat messages between hosts, panellists and participants.
Empower your organization by delivering Zoom data to Global Relay Archive:
- Reconcile and unify your Zoom data with all of your other electronic communications, voice, video, chat, social media, trade data, and files.
- Preserve tamperproof records, including automated audit trails of all actions, with optional WORM-compliant storage.
- Get a full picture of who said what, when, and to whom.
- Enrich your data with dynamic AI models and participant-based classification.
- Manage the data lifecycle with flexible retention terms, data residency options, and defensible deletion policies.
- Apply dynamic, automated legal holds.
- Perform advanced search and retrieval across all data in seconds.
- Empower your Legal, Compliance, Security, and Business teams with private workspaces (Functions) to access and analyze data.
- Streamline eDiscovery and early case assessment using advanced classification and AI, case management tools, timelines, and data visualizations.
- Detect policy violations using surveillance monitoring and AI-enabled behavioral analytics.
- Efficiently supervise employee communications using AI models, lexicons, classification, and flexible policies.
- Review conversations in context with intelligent threading of messages.
- Securely share data and ideas with built-in collaboration tools.
- Work with structured, enriched, and easily readable data to get complete and accurate discovery results.
- Zoom Meeting chat data, voice and video recordings, meeting polls data.
- Meeting’s metadata – start/end time of meeting, duration, participant information, meeting UUID, topic, User join and left time.
- Zoom meeting polls and their responses with names and times.
- Zoom Webinar chat data between hosts, panellist and participants, audio/video content of webinar session.
- Webinar metadata – webinar UUID, participant summary, start/end time, duration, topic, and participant join and leave information’s.
- Ability to thread conversation by UUID.
- Message body up to 1.4GB , if the message body exceeds the message size 1.4G a link will be embedded in the message body.
- Customers must have a paid Zoom subscription for Zoom Meeting/Webinar.
- Archiving feature enabled on Zoom account for meeting/webinar.
- Global Relay Archive for Zoom Meetings/Webinars service enabled.
- Contact Zoom Account Administrator to enable archiving features for meeting webinar.
- Enabling archiving and installation of app:
- Login to Zoom web portal as an administrator.
- Within Search for published app, enter Global Relay Archive for Zoom Meetings/Webinars. Click on Visit Site to Add.
- You will be redirected to Zoom – Global Relay.
- Click Get the Connector. Fill and Submit the form.
- Global Relay customer support specialist will contact you with an email to authorize the setup of archiving.
- Action the authorization email, by clicking on Authorize Global Relay Archive for Zoom Meeting/Webinar
- Login to the Zoom web portal as an administrator.
- In the navigation panel, click Advanced then App Marketplace.
- On the top right of the page, click Manage.
- On the left side of the page, click Added Apps.
- Identify the app Global Relay Archive for Zoom Meetings/Webinars, click Remove.
- In the Remove app pop-up window, choose your reason, then click Remove.