Fully compliant cloud archiving that gives complete confidence
In a constantly changing technology landscape find a strategic technology partner that continues to innovate and help you meet your supervision, surveillance and e-discovery needs.
As pioneers of the cloud archiving solution we pride ourselves in exceptional data retention quality powered by our exceptional AI models.
Access relevant data in a matter of seconds, scale your operations and cut down costs by migrating to our cloud solution.
Solutions for your current archiving challenges
- We give you 24/7 support at your fingertips.
- Our dedicated Data Services team provides an exceptional customer experience for a smooth transition and continued support.
- We provide Discovery-as-a-service where you can leverage our professional services team to produce relevant data at a moment’s notice.
- Our private cloud ensures maximum data security.
- Private data centers allow us to exercise highest level of security and data loss protection standards.
- Reduce your carbon footprint by housing your data in our green data center run by hydro-electric power and cooling technology.
- We are here to meet your expansion needs with our highly scalable infrastructure.
- Our infrastructure is made to hold petabytes of data with ESG in mind.
- Reduce and better predict overhead costs in hardware, admin and software.
Supervision and eDiscovery
One place to discover actionable insights and perform prompt e-discovery.
- Unified archive with customized access based on the user’s particular needs
- Superior search capabilities complemented with AI reduces unnecessary noise
- Get results in a matter of seconds
- Single click legal hold with no custodian involvement
Enabling new communication channels
Our award-winning open connector framework enables you to keep up with the changes in the communication landscape seamlessly.
We support over 100+ data types currently without compromising on data retention quality by providing a complete audit trail and a clean chain of custody.
Get the Gartner Report
Global Relay named a Leader in 2022 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Information Archiving
For the ninth consecutive time Gartner recognizes Global Relay as a Leader.
Email archive journey made easy with Global Relay.
“Global Relay has been extremely helpful and patient as we migrate our mail archive to a global common solution.”
Vice President, BankingRead Full Review
Implementation was seamless. Could not recommend the product more.
“Global Relay is one of the best vendors that I have worked with over the prior decade – exemplary customer service and up to date technology that enables the compliance review to be as straightforward as possible.”
CCO, Securities and InvestRead Full Review
Professional and knowledgeable, yet personable experience.
“Great product, way ahead of other competitors, hands on support team, ongoing partnership to ensure knowledge sharing and networking across clients”
CCO, Securities and InvestRead Full Review
Superior customer service is a must nowadays & Global Relay ranks among the best!
“Do your proper due diligence of all vendors; ask questions and dig, i’m confident a majority of the time GR will stand out above the rest”
VP, Compliance OfficerRead Full Review
Global Relay Extractor for EV (EVX)
Global Relay Extractor for EV is our ultra high-speed, scalable service that extracts your on-premise data from Veritas Enterprise Vault™ directly to Global Relay Archive.
- Mitigate the risk of lost or unsecured data
- Industry-leading extraction performance with zero downtime
- End-to-end chain of custody and reconciliation
- Securely control, manage, and automate user management
Global Relay Extractor for S1 (SOX)
The Global Relay Extractor for S1 (SOX), is a high-performance utility that migrates your data held within Dell EMC SourceOne™ on-premise servers. It then efficiently and securely transfers it to Global Relay Archive.
- Maintain the chain of custody with data segregation and data classification
- Streamline data management processes and reduce the burden on your IT staff
- Leading extraction performance with zero downtime
- Requires minimal hardware / IT resource
Get ready for the countless benefits of cloud with our comprehensive guide
Eight Simple Steps to Migrating Your eComms Data to the Cloud
Cloud-hosted data archiving can cost up to 30% less than on-premise storage, while providing benefits such as scalability, resilience, and enhanced security. Despite such advantages, some organizations are hesitant to move off-premise due to misinformation around complexity, security, and expense.
In our cloud migration eBook, you’ll learn how to:
- Significantly decrease archiving costs your archiving costs
- Improve records management processes and empower non-technical users
- Eliminate data silos by consolidating all eComms records in a single system
- Migrate legacy on-premise systems to the cloud in eight simple steps