What is the Global Relay for Microsoft O365 Exchange Online Connector?
As businesses continue to migrate to the cloud, Microsoft 365 and Exchange Online have become increasingly popular email solutions for organizations of all sizes. Global Relay’s Microsoft O365 Exchange Online Connector enables you to capture all business communication data from source and archive O365 data in your compliant archive.
What are the key benefits of the Global Relay for Microsoft O365 Exchange Online Connector?
Meet global recordkeeping requirements from MiFID II to FINRA Rule 4511, and SEC Rules 17a-3 and 17a-4 with Global Relay for Microsoft O365 Exchange Online. Ensure unparalleled data security and no data loss with direct capture from O365 API. Keep up with emerging communication channels, and mitigate the risk of using multiple third-party vendors by consolidating your compliance technology suite with Global Relay’s end-to-end compliant communication solution.
Key features of Global Relay for Microsoft O365 Exchange Online
- Review conversations with context, through an intelligent group threading of Microsoft Exchange emails
- Complete, searchable metadata capture, including message date and time, sender information, and server information
- Detect policy violations within O365 communications using surveillance monitoring and AI-enabled behavioral analytics
- Discover actionable insights hidden within your data, through analytics and AI
- Easily map all alias accounts to a specific individual for enhanced searching
- Global Relay for Microsoft 365 Exchange Online captures all emails received via journal reports from O365
What you need to get started
- An Office 365 Exchange Online Plan 1 license, or greater
- Reconcile and unify your Office 365 & Exchange Online data with all of your other electronic communications, voice, video, chat, social media, trade data, and files
- Preserve tamperproof records, including automated audit trails of all actions, with optional WORM-compliant storage
- Get a full picture of who said what, when, and to whom
- Enrich your data with dynamic AI models and participant-based classification
- Manage the data lifecycle with flexible retention terms, data residency options, and defensible deletion policies
- Apply dynamic, automated legal holds
- Perform advanced search and retrieval across all data in seconds
- Empower your Legal, Compliance, Security, and Business teams with private workspaces (Functions) to access and analyze data
- Streamline eDiscovery and early case assessment using advanced classification and AI, case management tools, timelines, and data visualizations
- Efficiently supervise employee communications using AI models, lexicons, classification, and flexible policies
- Securely share data and ideas with built-in collaboration tools
- Work with structured, enriched, and easily readable data to get complete and accurate discovery results