Compliance Archiving for Thomson Reuters Messaging
Global Relay Archive for Thomson Reuters seamlessly integrates with Thomson Reuters Messenger and Eikon to capture and archive Thomson Reuters messaging data.
Global Relay Archive securely logs Thomson Reuters Messenger and Eikon content, including intra-company messaging and chat conversations, sessions with public IM users, shared files and screen shots.
Having Thomson Reuters Messenger and Eikon messaging data integrated into your firm's message archive lets you leverage Global Relay's advanced search functionality and compliance review features - helping keep your firm organized and compliant.
Global Relay also provides Thomson Reuters Messenger and Eikon message conversion capabilities with external delivery, for customers with in-house archiving systems wishing to capture these message types. This external delivery is available for customer by FTPS download or SMTP delivery via VPN/TLS/SSL.
About Thomson Reuters and Global Relay: Thomson Reuters is the world's leading global market data provider. Global Relay is Thomson Reuters' exclusive Compliance Archiving Partner for Thomson Reuters Messenger Compliance (TRMC) and for Eikon, Thomson Reuters next generation desktop and collaboration platform. Together, Thomson Reuters and Global Relay serve over 8,000 joint customers worldwide, including 22 of the top 25 global Banks. Global Relay provides Thomson Reuters customers with a one-stop solution for real-time collaboration and compliance to address SEC and FINRA regulatory demands. Thomson Reuters also Federates with Global Relay's Message Hub for OCS interoperability, together with Thomson Reuters Messaging.
Global Relay Archive for Thomson Reuters securely transfers all Thomson Reuters Messaging Compliance records on a scheduled basis via the TRMC Message Logger. It then parses and assembles the TRMC XML messages into email conversations for secure archive delivery via the following steps:
- TRMC XML message logs are downloaded on a scheduled basis using secure HTTPS "pull technology"
- Thomson Reuters Messaging content statistics, such as the # of Users, # of messages & duration are inserted into the header
- User email address mappings are appended to Reuters Messaging user names, if required
- XML messages are assembled into logical conversations (based on customer-defined parameters)
- Screen Shots are appended inline for easy review
- TRMC metadata, including active compliance (pre-review) "actions", are appended to the header
- File Transfer URLs are appended inline for easy retrieval of files
- XML conversation is converted to email for user-friendly display
- Digital fingerprint or "HASH" is created for each conversation and logged
- Every Thomson Reuters Messaging compliance record is appended to a log file
- Automated log file summaries are then delivered to the TRMC customer via secure email for audit and reconciliation purposes