Product Training Specialist
Job ID: GRED135
Location: Vancouver, BC
Term: Permanent Full Time
Global Relay is the world leader in cloud-based messaging, archiving and search technology for the financial sector. Global Relay is headquartered in Vancouver's Gastown, with offices in New York, Chicago, London and Singapore. We strive to be a top employer and were recognized by numerous awards including Top 10 Best Companies to Work for in BC (2012 and 2011), CEO of the Year (for our CEO Warren Roy in 2012) and Deloitte's list of 50 fastest-growing companies in Canada (2012).
Since 1999, more than 16,000 firms spanning 90 countries have entrusted Global Relay to securely archive their electronic messaging -- including email, instant messaging, BlackBerry, social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook) and more. Our intuitive apps for iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry and Android let people access all their communications anytime, anywhere. With over 200 employees, Global Relay is growing at a rapid pace in Vancouver and internationally. Global Relay provides fantastic opportunities to individuals with passion in business and technology. For those with international business aspirations, Global Relay offers invaluable exposure to doing business with some of the most influential companies in the world. Global Relay is also ideal for people who want to create cool technologies using massively scalable "big data" architecture and a strong focus on mobile.
Apply today -- we have three floors of great open space offices with a fast-paced vibe, lots of amenities, a roof top deck & BBQ, all located in the heart of Gastown near Waterfront Station. To learn more about our culture and community involvement, please visit (www.globalrelay.com)
This is a hybrid position where you will be providing product training as well as customer account management support to external and internal clients. We are looking for good team player who has good judgment and self-driven, with excellent communications and problem solving skills to join our team.
Job Description/ Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provide superb customer service for Global Relay’s blue chip clients: handling customer calls, identifying customer needs, answering customer inquiries and following up with customers on service issues
• Provide product training to external customers on Global Relay’s suite of products
• Provide internal product training to improve product knowledge in various departments
• Work closely with Partners to ensure product knowledge level and support needs are met
• Prepare and maintain accurate customer files
• Assist the Legal, eDiscovery and Audits team as projects arise
• Post-secondary education complemented by work experience and/or training in Customer Service and Training
• Ability to speak and write English fluently and possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills with excellent telephone etiquette
• Ability to present complex concepts over the phone and in Webinars
• Exceptional time management and organizational skills with attention to detail is essential
• Ability to exercise tact and discretion and can be entrusted with confidential information
• Independent and proactive problem solver who has the ability to exercise sound judgment; passionate in achieving customer satisfaction with integrity, empathy and sincerity
• Goal oriented self-starter who can work independently and reliably with minimal supervision and has an appetite for continuous learning; comfortable working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• True team player who is willing to roll up your sleeves to assist and support other team members and take on new tasks
• Fully proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint & Outlook)
How To Apply:
If you are interested in this position, please send your cover letter and resume in one PDF document. Save your PDF using the following format to indicate your full name and application date e.g. John Smith (Apr 02 2012); and send to email@example.com Reference " Product Training Specialist_ GRED135" in subject line.