Job ID: GRAC107
Location: Vancouver, BC
Term: Permanent Full-time
Global Relay is the world leader in hosted email & IM archiving, continuity and eDiscovery innovation. We offer the fastest search, retrieval and monitoring capabilities in the world today. Our email & IM archiving and perimeter security technology provide businesses with highly secure offsite storage and backup while satisfying all compliance, privacy, security, business continuity, corporate governance, audit and litigation requirements.
Headquartered in Vancouver’s historic Gastown, Global Relay has regional offices in New York, London and Singapore providing leading Message Archiving and Compliance Service to customers world-wide. Global Relay recognizes excellence and provides our team members with endless opportunities for growth and development.The Role:
We are looking for a collections representative to assist in our accounting and customer service department. This is a great opportunity for a person with high analytical and interpersonal skills to work in a team that has undergone fast growth.
- Contact and follow-up with customers with overdue accounts
- Communicating with customers that have termination requests
- Negotiating settlement of accounts
- Manage workload to ensure timely collections of outstanding accounts
- Answering client inquiries
- Answering phones / emails
- Coordinating with other departments to facilitate billing process
- Processing credit card payments on account
- 1-3 years of Account Receivable experience, preferably in an international setting
- Previous high volume collections experience (100+ collection cases per week)
- Post-secondary education in Accounting with good understanding of financial terminology
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications; advanced skills in Excel desirable
- Proven ability to engage in diplomatic and professional communication across a broad range of situations
- High attention to detail with good negotiation and problem solving skills
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and time-manage
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and adapt to ever-changing environment
- Goal-oriented, self-starter who can take on a project from start to completion
- Experience working with Salesforce is an asset, as is experience in the software and/or financial services industries.
How To Apply:
If you are interested in this position, please send your cover letter and resume in one PDF document to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference "Collections Rep_GRAC107” in the subject line.
Please no phone calls; applicants must be eligible to work in Canada.